TRX Suspension Trainer Review
TRX Suspension Trainer is a home gym system that uses your body weight and the gravity of earth as resistance. All you have to make available to start a workout is an attachable surface like a tree or a door and your own body – There, you are good to go!
Here are the striking features of a TRX Suspension Trainer.
- This really versatile home gym consists of 2 resistance straps and that’s basically it
- The straps can be attached to any elevated surface like ceiling hooks, door or a tree to create a workout anywhere
- Resistance is created by the nylon straps using your body weight against gravity
- Can be used to create countless number of exercises for flexibility, strength and overall fitness
- The package comes with workout DVDs and a mesh bag to carry your home gym anywhere at all
- TRX suspension trainer is an extremely versatile and highly adjustable gym
- It offers a wide variety of exercises and the best part is that you can create any type of exercise with it that will suit you best
- It offers an absolutely unique portability value. Since it is a ultra-light gadget, it is best for frequent travelers or those who want to restrict their workout to a certain place. It can be used in-house with a wall or a door as well as outside on a tree
- This is a highly durable workout tool, which will not wear out even after years of usage for the most challenging workouts
- It is made really easy to use by the DVDs that come with it, providing a beginner an equal advantage of usage as that of a pro user
Among the many benefits, the users sometimes find a particular downside to it too:
- Apparently its price may seem to be on the higher side for some, given the only tangible workout equipment it offers are the straps and few DVDs. But as a matter of fact its value is only revealed after its usage
Video – Why TRX Suspension Training?
Great Pick for People who:
- Want to strengthen their core
- Are usually on the go yet ant to fit in a personal workout
Filed under: Best Home Gym Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!